Another year ahead

12/31/2015 02:48:00 AM

2015 to me is different from these past 17 years. In a sense that I'm no longer a high school student but a college student. Heck I'm considered as a college graduate now to be exact. How time flies!

I'll be pursuing my degree next year. What, where and when are still questions that I have yet to find an answer to. But I do have some ambiguous ideas regarding my future so I'll work from there. It's still better than not knowing anything at all.

I'm sad this year due to the fact that I couldn't meet up with my high school friends as often anymore. Everyone is scattered. We don't talk as much as we did before.

I'm sad that I couldn't stay strong when I found out that what I thought was my own delusion regarding friendship matters turned out to be true. Yet, that one thing that I despise the most is not knowing the reason why. It came to a stage where I have to convince myself the same thing as I did in Form 3, it was something I really didn't want to do.

"What's the point in trying so hard when that someone you cared so much for treats you as if you don't even exist."

I would give my all not to lose my friendship with someone I really do treasure. I'm not good at expressing myself but I've always been grateful to everyone. My parents, relatives, friends, teachers, lecturers..

Even if we weren't close, even if all I ever did to you was that silly smile that I make all the time, a few years down the road, I'd like to think that "Ohh, there was someone like this I've met last time.", and I'd want myself to be smiling remembering those tit bits we had.

It pains me to lose my friendship, but it pains me more trying to assemble the puzzle by myself when you already kept some of the pieces away from me.

Ahh, guess I still have a long long way to go to become mature.

I believe that all these, are what they call the part and parcel of life.

Crap I'm scared to go Uni now. I bet it'll be 6245195 times more harsh that this. Can I not grow up?? TT *cries a river*

Emo stuffs aside, I learnt a lot this year!

I learnt many interesting and weird sides of myself which I didn't know before coming to college. Through assignments and crappy presentations and stuffs, I've learnt my weaknesses and embraced criticisms more openly than before. But I think I'm still as fragile as ever. *loud sigh*

I'm grateful that I get to meet some very nice friends at Inti. If it weren't for them, I don't know how I would survive in college. I'm grateful to whoever who helped me during my course. I'm grateful for myself for not giving up until the very end. Hard work really does pay off. I fully realize that by now.

So, thank you everyone! As what I've said last year, I'm really glad that you were a part of my life.

I've noticed nowadays no one set new year goals anymore. Maybe because "relationship goals" are much popular than new year goals now lol.

Hmm, guess I'll try setting a new year resolution for myself. Since I've never tried it before.

Dear Shu En,
                     STOP EATING LIKE A HORSE. DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH WEIGHT YOU'VE GAINED?!

Well, I guess achieving this goal is quite impossible for me lol.

May 2016 bring you prosperity, joy and luck. I hope that everyone would be as fit as a fiddle. For those who had it rough this year, I do hope next year will be more smooth-sailing for you!

Tomorrow, a new year, a new start. Hopefully, a stronger me.

Thank you 2015.

Fighting! <3

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise