Personality Test

5/30/2015 10:39:00 PM

Sorry for ignoring my blog for a month, again TT

I finally decided to make up to my sins by finally posting up a blogpost again. Hahaha. xD

The thing is, I pretty much have a normal daily routine at college and since nothing really interesting happened, I couldn't blog about it. TT Even if it's random stuffs like this personality test I'm going to talk about, I couldn't think of any. I only happened to stumble upon this when watching a blogger's vlog.

So without further ado, introducing http://www.16personalities.com/

I've been taking countless personality test and to be honest, they did not help much. Maybe because the personality test I took was more towards the career test rather than the real personality analysis test like this test,

There are a few sets of questions for you to rate it and from the answers, the website will analyse which type of personality are you out of the 16 personalities they have.

After doing the questions and reading through which type of personality I am, I got quite shocked at how accurate it was. It's like they nailed down each and every aspect of my persona in terms of the boons and banes of my character. Like how can they do that?!

Go try it out yourself for fun! There's no harm anyways. Hahaha. xD

Anyways, I am the "Campaigner". The website described this personality in short as "Enthusiastic, creative and sociable free spirits, who can always find a reason to smile".

Do you think it suits me? Hahhaa. xD What type of personality are you?

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise