Early Birthday Celebration~

5/30/2015 11:12:00 PM

On 30th May, my favourite bunch of people came out to Starbucks to have an early birthday celebration for me. All this while my birthday is either on a weekend or a public holiday. But sadly, it falls on a schooling day on my sweet 18.


Oh well.

Qin jie, Xing Hua, Kah Lin, Eugene, Vanilla, bae, Hua Wei and Janson came to Starbucks. A few others couldn't make it because they weren't in or are busy. Vanilla bought my favourite chocolate cake for me. Ahhh, thank you my cutie pie. TT 

Taaadaaaa! <3
We didn't light up the candles because there was no lighter. Tan used his camera flash light as the candle lol hahaha. xD It was already 10pm++ when we eat the cake. Thanks guys for embarassing yourselves and singing the birthday songs in 3 different languages for me. Hahahaha. <3

Before the "cutting cake ceremony" we were just chit chatting away. Since 7.30pm I guess. Kah Lin was telling all the hilarious stuffs that happened at matrics. (Please tell me more next time. xp)

Coincidentally, there was a fun fair so we went there after eating the cake. (No, we aren't afraid of puking apparently) 

We played the bumper car because it seemed fun and it really was fun!! Hahahah. xD It was Kah Lin's first time playing it. The last time I played was a few years back at Genting's Indoor theme park. There's this bumper boat at the outdoor theme park too. Ahh memories. TT We ended up playing the bumper car twice. It was RM4 (2 tokens) per round. TT 

Darn that Eugene hit my car so hard my whole body literally jumped out to the seat beside from where I was sitting. I had my revenge in the second round. Hahaha. xD

Xing Hua then wanted to go in to the haunted house and asked everyone to go. She kept on convincing bae and Eugene. And they actually gave in to her request after a few minutes. Miraculously, hahaha. xD We all hooked our arms together and formed a line before going in. The haunted house is actually not scary at all. 

Come to think about it, I bet the workers there are laughing like mad looking at this bunch of grown ups yelling like a bunch of sissies. I'm not acting as if I'm tough and all but it really isn't scary. To the point where I can go in alone. Mind you I'm actually very scared of haunted houses myself. There's a group of grown ups who went in after us and they came out only after a few seconds. Bet it was pretty lame for them. Hhaha. xD

We drove around looking for mamak stalls to have some drinks (Because the mamak stalls we wanted to go all didn't open) and went to the store beside Bintang Karaoke. We went back after that. 

Thank you everyone for coming! <3

xoxo 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise