Updates

7/31/2015 11:00:00 PM

Aaaaaaand I'm back! xD

I think it has been 2 months since I last blogged (oops). Truthfully I wasn't thaaaat busy to the extent where I don't even have time to blog for 2 months. But rather, I just simply couldn't find interesting stuffs to blog about? :( Ohh and I still don't have the habit of taking photos wherever I go so it'll make my blog posts look boring. TT

Okay, a lil recap.

I had my first ever semester break (2 weeks only though) after nearly half a year. SAM (or SACE, whatever) is a short program afterall so we don't get much holidays except for public holidays. I just slacked off and enjoyed the temporary freedom because at one point, SAM really drove me insane. TT

I went out with a few of my high school mates to Palm Mall during the holidays after sooo long! But other than that, I couldn't recall much except for re-watching old movies like The Princess Diaries hahah xD

Two days before, a total of 11 of us went to Kajang for the Australian Maths Competition thingy. We were the eldest one there, there was a lot of small kids who took the competition. But of course their questions were different from ours. It'll be like damn embarassing if they were doing the same paper as ours. TT It was my second time (after JLPT N4 and N3 level) being so insecure about going to take the test. I only manage to do 5 out of 25 or 30 questions from the past year papers. I didn't want to humiliate myself but I already paid for it so I figured to just go. Yes I admit I am kiasu in this case hahah xD Surprisingly I could do around 11 questions that day. But most of my other friends could also do the questions I could solve also larh so nothing to brag about. The results will be out in a month's time I think, then we'll see how badly I did hahah xD

Just yesterday, we went to Zoo negara as volunteers. I actually didn't want to go but I didn't wanna be an outcast for being the only girl who doesn't wanna go. So I agreed on taking on the job as a volunteer/ poop cleaner of the Zoo for half of the day, lol.

I don't know why we had to REACH the bus stop at 5.30am and wait for almost an hour after reaching the zoo before starting our work at 8. I woke up at freaking 4.45 in the morning. Having to go to the toilet to wash up while looking at the mirror without having eerie thoughts and walking to the bus stand with the full moon still out in the silent, serene night.

My thoughts on this once in a lifetime experience? --
$%&@!*<% LEMME SLEEP.

We were split into groups and me and my group were in charge of cleaning the hyena and puma territory. Out of all places, the carnivore mammals. Well at least we didn't get the reptile kingdom. We were lucky that one of our group members brought gloves and that we don't actually need to clean the cages of the animals because our "instructor" did that. But it sucks to know that other teams get to actually watch seal performances, feed the deers and feed the giraffe while we sweep the leaves all the time. So for me the whole experience isn't that enjoyable.

Imagine sweeping fallen leaves and cleaning poop with the hyenas and the pumas starring at you as if you're some high quality meat. They were closed up in the cage while we were doing our jobs of course. There was this puma who kept starring at me. While I was in its line of sight he will hide inside of his dark cage and stare at me with his eyes shining. And when I actually went out of its line of sight it will stick its head against the metal railing to keep track of where I was.

On the bright side, I had a puma as my bodyguard for half the day. Downside? I think I need to sacrifice my life to pay for his salary.

Ohh and I had a RM4.90 cup noodle during our break time.

Everything ended around 12 and we went back to Inti after that. I'm not gonna end this blogpost the way I wrote my essays in my primary school like some retard saying "although we were tired, but we were glad we could do community service and be useful to the society. I hope I can go to the Zoo as a volunteer again! <3 <3 :)"

Ughh.

Part of it is true though. I'm glad I was able to do a good deed, but I don't think I wanna go there for the second time if it means I can't freaking feed any animals after doing my work or at least touch some deers and ponies. I wasn't drained out after cleaning too.

Till the next post!
xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise