Trip To Thailand Day 2

11/25/2015 07:58:00 AM

15/11/2015

This post will have the most photos our of my 5 days at Thailand.

The breakfast buffet was not bad but compared to those hotels at Taiwan, it lacks variety. But there was salad so it's okay. I just love having salad vege with thousand island sauce for breakfast. <3


We first went to Hua Hin Safari Park for elephant riding. Since only 2 people can ride on an elephant at a time, me and mummy sat together whereas daddy had to sit alone because my brother didn't want to ride.

The friendly uncle and aunty in our tour. 

Luckily there was an umbrella for us because I really think I can faint under the blazing hot sun. My mummy was terrified because it was shaky and you will really feel like you'll fall off the elephant any moment especially when going down the slopes, but it was quite a nice experience.

We then went to a wine yard after that.


 Wild grapes. Too bad we can't pluck them.


We had our lunch at this cowboy themed restaurant. 

We headed to the infamous replica of Santorini Park after lunch. Again, if only they could do something about making the place more bearable like installing fans, that place is hella hot. The coldest place is actually the toilet and I'm not even joking. There was aircond in the toilet.






Blur face #takeone




Random zombie out of nowhere. 




Cute teddy spotted.




Dessert shop!



 Spoiled by the variety of flavours they have! <3


Two scoops of not so good looking ice cream scoops but tastes drop dead amazing. 

Our next destination was very near to the replica of Santorini Park: The Swiss Farm. I was actually really excited to see llama BUT somehow when me and my dad wanted to enter the llama farm they didn't wanna let us in like &%*$*^@! I came all the way from M'sia for this!! Ughh what a letdown. 
But apart from that, everything else was okay. Again, except for the weather.




This phone booth is all over Thailand and I don't know why. 



Ngawww baby sheeps <3




Spot the two sheeps at the back xD


I died laughing at this when I scrolled through my camera roll that night. I didn't even know when my daddy took this. #candidfail


Ohh why hello there little fella <3


Behold my one-line-asian-face. I blame the sun for being too glaring. Btw, love locks!




After that, we went to visit the royal palace. It was one of the palace that was owned by one of the previous kings. Too bad we were prohibited from taking photos. We were even asked to wear appropriately to enter the palace, as in, no slippers, tank tops, crop tops etc. Hence my ootd lol. The palace is not the kind you imagine, as in those western styled palace you normally get to see on TV. This "palace" is more of an olden styled palace made mostly from wood and the concept is like, what do you call it, tall houese? In chinese it's 高脚屋. There weren't any fans too at that time when the palace was built, electricity was still something new and only the nobles and royalties could afford it. They do have lamps and lights, but not fans. 

The humongous tree inside the royal palace compound. If you look closely there are actually string-like papers hanging upside down. My tour guide said that it was the tree where the royalties would make a wish. Don't worry, I was allowed to take this photo, just not in the palace itself. 

We then went to the train station that was, according to my tour guide, used by the King and the royalties. There was actually a building that was specifically built as the waiting area from the King. I didn't take a photo of it because I was physically exhausted and I didn't want to go under the sun, which I kinda regret a tiny little bit lol.


As it was still early for dinner (time passes very slow that day surprisingly), we went to the beach near our hotel. I didn't even bother taking any photos, nothing out of the norm that caught my eye aside from the not-so-polluted sea as compared to Malaysia. 

After dinner, we went for a brief stroll around the streets near the hotel and man, it was my first time being at a red light district. I was accompanied by my parents and the other uncles and aunties so it kinda felt awkward for me lol. Most of the customers were westerns and the ladies were sorta "inviting" us along the long long street that doesn't seem to end. My mummy kept starring at my daddy lol. 

Thankfully there was an alternative route back to hotel so we didn't need to pass by the district for the second time. That pretty much wraps up day 2!

xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise