Hey

9/11/2014 08:26:00 AM

No I've not forgotten this blog if you think that was the case. I just finished my trials 2 days ago! But I don't feel excitement coming 'cuz the actual one is like, what 56 days to go? Not really sure.


Okay so this isn't exactly a blog post, just an update. xp

Now the trials are over, ( ohh yea, even my piano exam is over! Woohoo! xD ) I got more free time now. So what I ad doing for the past 2 days was thinking about the plot for my novel. Yes I've attempted before ( twice) but I didn't continue writing. Simply because I lost the direction of the novel and I've no more inspiration to spice things up.

BUT THIS TIME.

The idea just came to me. All of a sudden. I've got the inspiration from a few places but I guarantee my idea is original. And for the first time, my instinct gave a good vibe from it. So I know I just have to finish this. By hook or by crook. ( I hope I do finish it )

I'll figure what to write on the next post real soon. ;D

xoxo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise