Hey there

9/22/2014 07:34:00 AM

A little update here. I'm so glad to hear that some of my besties still check on my blog from time to time eventhough I'm not that active anymore. Thank you! ❤


So this is my first time blogging using my phone and I decided to post this on random because I just feel like it. Hahah. xD 

First off, I passed my piano exam!! Weeee! I'm so happy! xD all those hardwork really did pay off. I'm so glad I held on till the end. :'D 

And what do you know, with just a blink of an eye, 6 weeks till SPM. And it's the real thing, ain't trials. Ughh. 

With the recent incidents of UPSR questions leaking, I'm starting to worry for SPM. I sure don't wanna resit any paper at all. I just can't imagine the thought of going through the papers one more time. Total. Nightmare. 

With that being said, it means I'm graduating too. Ohh gosh, I still remember my first day to high school. And now I'm graduating already. Time flies too fast especially this year. 

The idea of graduating is still so surreal and vague for me. Yet intimidating at the same time. Not that I don't look forward to college life, but I just know that I'm gonna miss high school for my entire life. 

We really need a graduation party. We need a perfect ending to our high school journey. Not our friendship though. I hope my wish to have a graduation party/ prom really come true. I'll remember that day forever. 

Okay I have to study for my Japanese exam now. Yes I know, I'm procastinating but hey, I'm an expert at this hahahah. 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise