R.I.P 'mao mao'

8/23/2013 02:32:00 AM

The morning before I took my piano exam, a few moments after I woke up, my mom told me that my grandmother's pet dog, mao mao (direct translation to English is 'fur fur' lawl ) died.

It was old and sick. I was very very sad. Not being able to have a pet at my house, I treated it ( it's a He ) as my own. I look forward to go back to my grandmother's house some where deep inside the woods. ( Sounded like a fairy tale huh ). It'll be very very excited when someone went to the house. It'll be standing on its feet ( No one thought him that, clever dog ), wagging its tail and barking with excitement.

The cutest part is it'll bring random stuffs he can find in the woods or around my grandma's house, bite it and place right in front of your toes and look at you. Probably saying 'Please play with me'.

And I did, I picked it up and throw as far as I could, it'll run to the direction and search for it. The stuffs varies, sometimes a guava fruit, a piece of coconut shell and many more, just not a stick, despite having thousands in the woods. See, it's cute. <3

But as time goes by, he sorta became unable to run fast anymore. And everytime he picked up it's 'toy' and bring it back, it'll be very exhausted. I know, but I just don't want to accept the fact. It's old already. The last time I went, it's eyes has sorta been covered by a white layer. It didn't have the appetite to eat anything. My cousin tried feeding his pieces of chicken. It'll try to chew, but only for 2 pieces.

My grandma said the night before it died, she fried a fish and fed it. After that, mao mao squeeze itself in between my grandma's legs and licked her toes. Sorta like a goodbye kiss. It went to the front door and slept. It was raining the other morning, my grandma was wondering why didn't it take shelter, so my uncle went to check on it. A deep, deep slumber, and now, it's gone. No more playing with him, running with him, finding the stuffs that I throw together, hearing him bark. No more.

To my first pet, thank you, for appearing in my life. I love you, and I hope fate will bring us closer in the next life.

The cutest. I'll treasure you in my heart. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise