Hey!

8/14/2013 07:46:00 AM

So, I guess this marks my first post. =]
It's like my first time being so free during the holidays. Hence, the idea of creating this blog. Normally it's either going holidays with my family or going on a study date with homework and revisions. Pretty neat huh. But I can't slack much either because my piano exam is coming up. =/ Currently in the seventh grade, things that I hate, the scales, things that I love, playing songs that I like? Well obviously, haha. =]
So, a little introduction to start off?
I'm Lim Shu En, 16, gemini, a music lover. I picked up the guitar last year, inspired by my best friend, Abigail and a singer I admire, Taylor swift. I still can't play it well, oh well.
White is my favourite colour, as in pure white. The white from, err, a white rose maybe? Not the white from a white A4. Count how many times I said 'white'. Hahaha. I love chocolate, and ice cream, so when those 2 come together, I'm in heaven.
For story books and movies, I'd go for comedy, romance, fantasy. Not too much of a horror movie person. I'd like to watch them but I won't get too sleep after that, so, horror movies are a no for me. Games that I like, err, maple story, counter strike (machine gun is my favourite ) , kingdom hearts ( I used to see my cousin play when I was small, i just like everything about it), a nintendo DS game: Ace attorney.
I always go by these sayings:
-Smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
-You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
  Love like you'll never be hurt,
  Sing like there's nobody listening,
  And live like it's heaven on earth.
( Credits to William, the one that wrote this )
- Believe in yourself who believes in you
( Special credits to a certain someone I love <3 )
Hey, maybe this cute little yellow thing can help me out here. Simsimi knows EVERYTHING! ( This was from roughly a year ago )


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise